Want to know your order status shipped via PIL tracking? Simply add your PIL tracking number in the box above and you’d get the needed details,.
Overview Of PIL
One of the leading shipping companies inside Asia, PIL is an abbreviation for Philippine International Lines. It was founded in 1911 and has over the years maintained its status as one of the top freight forwarding companies worldwide.
- PIL provides services like:
- Door to Door/ Airfreight／Sea freight services
- Airfreight & Ocean cargo consolidations
- Cargo Insurance service
- Warehousing, Cross docking and distribution etc.
PIL customer service is quiet efficient when it comes to Pil cargo tracking, getting updates on shipment status and details on delivery. Also, the official website is quiet user friendly and gives ample of information about PIL services. Their staff is always ready to help you in case of any query.
Also Check Singapore Airlines Cargo Tracking
PIL Cargo Tracking offers online shipment tracking system which gives up to date information regarding the status of cargo shipments with real time data. With PIL Cargo Tracking, you can check the status of your shipment in three simple steps in order to get details about its current location, departure date and transit time until delivery.
PIL Cargo Tracking is accessible online 24 hours with active email support during office hours. To use this service, here are some guidelines you need to follow:
1. Visit their ‘Track Shipment’ page where you’ll find all kinds of shipment details including consignment number, order reference number and date of shipment.
2. The Track Shipment form also enables you to track your cargo in real-time mode depending on its type.
But if you want an update before placing your order or after receiving shipment confirmation then here is how to check it:
1. Input your consignment reference which can be found on your email confirmation invoice or letter received from us.
2. Select ‘Freight/Cargo’ as type of shipment (in case of eddm; select ‘Airfreight’).
3. In the box below, add your PIL Cargo Tracking number which can be found on your email confirmation invoice or letter received from us.
4. Submit to get instant updates about your shipment status
You can also carry out PIL container tracking by bill of lading if you want.
If you want to track your cargo, PIL shipment tracking service is an excellent way to do so. You can use this online service for any kind of shipment on PIL carrier; whether it’s air or ocean transportation.
Here are the details you need to input on their official website:
– Full name (required)
– Billing address (required)
– Phone number (required)
– Email address (required)
– Shipment type (please select Cargo/Freight, mail or parcel if applicable)
Also Check Transdirect Tracking
You can also carry out PIL container tracking for your order by putting the tracking number in your box above.
Address: PIL Building, 140 Cecil Street, Singapore 069540
PIL Contact Number For General Enquiries: +65 6221 8133
Email: [email protected]